5 Questions for Professor Anne-Marie Roussel
• Institut: The Institute: In your opinion, what is the role of an institute dedicated to Essential Micronutrients ?
• Institut: What made you agree to join the Institute's Scientific Committee when it was formed?
• Institut: The Institute: When healthcare professionals attend the Institute's scientific meetings, what are they looking to find?
Pr Roussel: They find unbiased scientific information, a debate about the benefits and limitations of micronutrients in clinical nutrition and about the latest advances in the field, a group to listen to their problems and offer answers to their questions. And hopefully, after the session, they get a sense of belonging to a well-informed and well-motivated group. The Aguettant Institute relies on the participants at its scientific meetings to pass on the messages of good practices to those around them.
• Institut: Quels sont, selon vous, les meilleurs moyens de faire passer les informations importantes ?Pr Roussel: To send out the right messages, it is crucial to:
• Institut: What would be your own message to the people reading this interview?Pr Roussel: Professor Roussel: If you are interested in micronutrients, do join us! Make the most of the opportunity to join a limited community with access to its scientific meetings that are at the cutting edge, unbiased and an essential element of your profession.