Founded in December 2011, the mission of the Institut Aguettant is to promote good clinical practice
in relation to Essential Micronutrients :
The Institute’s Scientific Committee is made up of experts in clinical nutrition, biomedical research and practitioners.
- To promote compliance with the Guidelines
- To accentuate the fundamental role of Micronutriments Essential in the parenteral nutrition
- To provide support to care teams
- To take part in clinical research
- To contribute to the development of new formulations and new products
The Scientific Committee is a guarantee of the quality and objectivity of action taken and information transmitted by the Institut Aguettant in relation to Essential Micronutrients.